- Apr 10, 2018 Barney's first visit to a groomers and they were very experienced and took things at his pace. He looked like a different dog afterwards, so fluffy and cute~
- Mar 13, 2018 Excellent !! A very professional service and brilliant groom !! Archie was in very capable hands and loved the pampering experience. I would thoroughly recommend your services and I will definitely be coming to yourselves for Archie’s grooming needs. Thank you again, you did a brilliant job, regards Simon~
- Apr 3, 2018 Always an excellent cut. We had tried many groomers before finding Doggy Days, but found them all to be very inconsistent doing a Schnauzer cut. We always love the way she is done here and that's why we always return. Staff are always extremely friendly.~
- "Thank you to all the staff at Doggy Days for making Barneys 's last day with you special. He loves coming here and gets so excited in the car when we drive in. He's had loads of cuddles from you and will miss you all, as you can see he's very tired now. Thank you again" - Pauline Charlton & Barney~
- "Thanks for my hair cut, I feel much cooler & I'm all ready for my summer holidays" - love Smudge~
- "Ziva absolutely loves it here. The way the guys do slow introduction and work at the dogs own pace. The school report is great, showed all my friend it and can't recommend you highly enough. You guys are awesome and I'm so pleased I found you. I know I'm leaving my little fur baby in safe hands".~
- "We began talking to Paula at Doggy Days well in advance of us "taking delivery" of Talisker, our chocolate Labrador puppy, even in advance of us finding a breeder.~ Alan, Alison and Talisker
The very fact Doggy Days existed was a major factor in the decision to go ahead with Talisker, with us both working full time, we would not have contemplated having him, were we in a position where he had to be left at home, all day, 5 days per week.
Paula and her team very clearly love dogs, they have really welcomed Talisker, and he loves his "Doggy Days" so much that he knows where he is as soon as the car stops and can't wait to get through the door!
Being such a young puppy, Doggy Days has given Talisker a great opportunity to socialise with other dogs, most of them much older and bigger than him, under the responsible and kind supervision of Paula and her team. We are convinced that this has helped him to develop quickly, and that the long term benefits will be considerable.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Doggy Days to anybody who is going through the contemplation phase of "can we really have a dog when we work full time ?" Doggy Days makes it possible."
- "Thank you so much for ringing and letting me know how it went with Jake and Biccy. I was really impressed when I used your place when Jake was groomed and once again the service has been excellent."~ Lynn Glanville, Jake and Biscuit