Doggy Days are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take your privacy very seriously and it is important to us that you can visit and interact with us, our website & our social media channels without having your privacy compromised.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 the data controller is Doggy Days Creche Ltd Unit 7-8 Hubbway Business Centre, Bassington Lane, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 8AD
Information we collect about you
Like most websites, there is certain information that is automatically tracked by the internet service provider, including the website you just came from, which URL you go to next, the browser you are using and any searches you have done. This information is used for internal purposes to monitor activity on the website only and is kept in a form which does not identify individuals.
We also collect information from you through our website when:
- you complete our on-line forms or when you provide personal information anywhere on the website;
- you book and/or pay for the events that we provide; and
- you complete any “contact us” forms or claim forms.
We also collect information you provide in the following places:
- When you complete our registration form for creche or grooming salon services
- When you make and email, telephone or social media enquiry
- When you attend and event or contact us to book and/or pay for events
- When you interact with our social media channels and give us your information freely
The information collected may include:
- Contact information including e-mail address, telephone number, address
- Other information relevant to your enquiry
- Emergency contact details if we are unable to contact you.
- Financial information if you make payments by credit/debit card for events or services
How will we use the information we collect?
The information you provide to us will be used for the following reasons:
- to manage our relationship with you and your dog
- to provide you with the best service possible
- to improve our services
- provide information relating to us if you indicate that you want to receive information about our services marketing material or similar communications
- provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Doggy Days to develop their Website and services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- From time-to-time we may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as postcode). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving our services.
When do we share your information?
Third parties may process information on our behalf, such as our IT service providers, and will have incidental access to your information. However, they will be obliged to act only on our instructions and to keep your information secure.
We may also disclose any or all of your personal information from time to time to other organisations with whom we are jointly organising an event such as a seminar.
We reserve the right to pass any or all of your personal information to the police or any other relevant body for the purposes of crime protection or prevention or for any purpose associated with your misuse, or suspected misuse of the website or in relation to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
We will never sell or rent your data to anyone.
Our marketing e-mails will contain an opt-out button. Please use this button if you would like us to stop sending you marketing material. Alternatively, you can ask us to stop sending you marketing material at any time by writing to our marketing department at Doggy Days Unit 7-8 Hubbway Business Centre, Bassington Lane, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 8AD. Please specify which type of information you wish to stop receiving.
Access to your information and inaccuracies
You have a right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you. To obtain a copy of this information, please write to us at the following address: Doggy Days Unit 7-8 Hubbway Business Centre, Bassington Lane, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 8AD.
We are committed to ensuring that the information which we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Links and social media
This page was last updated on 11th April 2018