- "Thank you to all the staff at Doggy Days for making Barneys 's last day with you special. He loves coming here and gets so excited in the car when we drive in. He's had loads of cuddles from you and will miss you all, as you can see he's very tired now. Thank you again" - Pauline Charlton & Barney~
- "Thanks for my hair cut, I feel much cooler & I'm all ready for my summer holidays" - love Smudge~
- "Ziva absolutely loves it here. The way the guys do slow introduction and work at the dogs own pace. The school report is great, showed all my friend it and can't recommend you highly enough. You guys are awesome and I'm so pleased I found you. I know I'm leaving my little fur baby in safe hands".~
- "We began talking to Paula at Doggy Days well in advance of us "taking delivery" of Talisker, our chocolate Labrador puppy, even in advance of us finding a breeder.~ Alan, Alison and Talisker
The very fact Doggy Days existed was a major factor in the decision to go ahead with Talisker, with us both working full time, we would not have contemplated having him, were we in a position where he had to be left at home, all day, 5 days per week.
Paula and her team very clearly love dogs, they have really welcomed Talisker, and he loves his "Doggy Days" so much that he knows where he is as soon as the car stops and can't wait to get through the door!
Being such a young puppy, Doggy Days has given Talisker a great opportunity to socialise with other dogs, most of them much older and bigger than him, under the responsible and kind supervision of Paula and her team. We are convinced that this has helped him to develop quickly, and that the long term benefits will be considerable.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Doggy Days to anybody who is going through the contemplation phase of "can we really have a dog when we work full time ?" Doggy Days makes it possible."
- "Thank you so much for ringing and letting me know how it went with Jake and Biccy. I was really impressed when I used your place when Jake was groomed and once again the service has been excellent."~ Lynn Glanville, Jake and Biscuit
- "I don't know what we'd do without Doggy Days. Harley has a marvellous time each day. She loves playing in the sandpit and playing ball and chase with the other dogs. She adores all the cuddles and attention she gets from all of the staff ...... basically she thoroughly enjoys her weekdays at the Creche! It's so convenient to be able to drop her off on the way to work, pick her up on the way home and know that she has had care, attention and stimulation all day long from people who really care about the dogs they look after. It's a highlight of the day to read her report card and find out if she's been playing "find the treat" in the shredded paper or been in the sandpit with one of her dog friends. It's also invaluable to know how she's been feeling during the day and if there are any upset tummy's to watch out for! She is really relaxed and has lots of options of where to be and who she wants to play with. There is the main play area where she enjoys ball games, or sometimes she prefers the quiet area of the crèche with just a few of the dogs. Finally, there is always her own little pen with her bed in if she feels like a bit of nap - although nine times out often the naps seem to happen on someone's knee! It is testament to the devotion of the staff to know that every dog, literally(!), has it's day. The birthdays of each of the dogs are celebrated with party games like "musical sits" and "Simon says" and extra treats really make the day special. On a day to day basis however, the variety of care offered is also superb and includes additional services such as grooming and continuation of training that you start at home. It is also of comfort to know that if Harley is taking tablets of any sort, we can rely on the staff to keep a close eye on her and give her tablets during the day along with her lunch. Overall, Harley is a 'Doggy Days' addict and looks forward to her daily visits ...... and so do we since she comes home every evening ready for a BIG sleep!"~ Xanthe and Harley
- "Thank you Doggy Days staff for looking after my precious boy. It is so reassuring knowing he is in good hands - having 'fun time' at Doggy Days."~ Margaret and Zak
Monday to Friday: 7.30am - 6pm
Saturday: By arrangement
Sunday: By arrangement